Are you on a business trip and waiting on the Airport with a slow or no WiFi connection? The only option to check your emails and send files from your computer is getting Internet access to your computer from your Smart phone. Heard of WiFi Tethering? Here’s how you do it on your Android phone:
- Tap the settings menu from the home screen.
- Select the wireless and networks option.
- Choose Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Now tick the box besides portable WiFi Hotspot.
- You shall tap on the Wifi settings to edit the name and password of the network.
- Now tap on connect to get access to the 3G or 4G network from your smart phone to your computer.
Please note that continuous browsing or other programs running on the computer which may use the Internet shall use lot of data allowance and make your phone reach the data cap sooner than expected.